Friday, April 17, 2020

Toilets and Covid-19


I am not sure that this is exactly or necessarily related directly to the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, but I think I may be on to something here.  I have heard that there are parts of the world where toilets drain in a different direction than they do here in America.  I mean, they still drain downward, but they swirl differently, like clockwise or whatever.  I’m actually not really sure which direction my toilet drains in, which is kind of strange because I ALWAYs watch, but I think that it would be just horrible to all of the sudden have it drain in the opposite direction.  My point is that this could have happened already, like in the middle of the night, without anyone checking.  How would we know?  Now, I’m not a conspiracy guy looking to make trouble, and I don’t plan to mention this to the CDC or WHO, but I’d like some answers.   Maybe some of you kids could set up one of your Zooms or whatever and discuss it.  I have no idea how that works, but I’m available for a swab if you need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment